Friday, December 26, 2014
Hello Friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It comes so quickly and before you know it, it's New Year's. Are you ready for 2015?

I have some more projects to share using the Swirlydoos December Kit, Enchanted Evening. 

For my first project I made a canvas. Using the Clear Gesso and Ferro Paint from Mediums Kit, I made the texture base.   From there I just layered up the embellishments.

 
The second project I made is a layout. I usually get  inspired by the paper or embellishments. This time around the title of the kit, Enchanted Evening, made me want to scrap a sultry yet romantic photo.
 
Remember if you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Be sure to mention my name (Angelica) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
Have a safe New Year!
 


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed