Wednesday, June 25, 2014
 Hello everyone!  Debbie here with you today to share my final projects with the June Swirlydoos kit, Rose Bouquet.  The first project I want to share is a canvas that I created with the main kit.I have to tell you that I used all but just a few scraps and of this  gorgeous kit. I did add a little chipboard, modeling paste, chalk ink and some flowers from my stash. The first project is a mixed media canvas.



 Swirlydoos is a special kit club and when I heard that all the designers created cards to go into a vault for any of our members going through a tough time I knew that this club took very good care of their members.  So I created 3 cards for the vault from this kit.I had just small bits and pieces left of the kit so I thought that paper bag cards would be perfect for this.  If you've never created a paper bag card, you're missing something that is so fun to do!  Anyway, here are my 3 paper bag cards.






These cards are so much fun and they have lots of pockets and tags for photos.  If you open the top of the bag you can include goodies like stamp sets or anything that will fit in the bag. 
As always, thanks for stopping by the Swirlydoos blog today!

Debbie





2 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Beautiful projects, Debbie!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Paula Calvanico said...

Debbie, just gorgeous! I see you have a lot,of,pics from the wedding to scrap for years to come! Lol, I do too. I love going through them for more scrappy lo inspo.

Your cards are so wonderful :) What a great idea making them a pocket type! Love them <3

Paula

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed