Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Happy Tuesday! Today I want to share with you 2 more projects created using the lovely June Kit,"Rose Bouquet" and the Add-ons. I know,I know,I say every kit is my favorite but this one is really up my alley with the feminine,yet rich colors.

My first page features my daughter again,modeling her peach (oh,does it happen to match the paper?) gown.


These aptly named Ornate Corners are the perfect anchor to give my page a look of elegance.


First I colored the chipboard with 2 different shades of blue with blunt tipped alchohal pens. I then randomly smudged blue,white,gold and coral gelatos. I added stickles in Patina for some extra sparkle!

  
I played with paper pleating as you can see in this closeup. After running a lace ribbon (from stash) and some of the bling from the kit, I pleated and used hot glue to hold it in place. I like how it anchors my framed title (both from the kit) and draws the eye to my daughter in her lovely gown.

Krissy likes to put together fun Off-the-page items and this month she offered us this metal shadowbox frame kit from Prima:

Swirlydoos scrapbook kit club - Prima metal shadowbox frame kit

Using items from the kit and my stash I created this birthday gift for my daughter:


The back of the frame (I think it looks like a little vintage TV) comes off which makes it so easy to glue your background items on!


I love the new Prima lace stickers-so cute and easy! My background is a combonation of older Swirly papers and stamping. The oval frame is from the kit and it was colored with gelatos and a Prima Say it in Crystal.
 I used patina embossing powder on a Leaky Shed Studio chippie from my stash.

I topped it with a blue flower cluster and lots of ribbon-just the way I like it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I inspired you to create some projects of your own using this beautiful kit!
Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Awesome projects, Tracey!!!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous work! Love everything!!!

Heather said...

very very pretty!!!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Stunning creation. Loved it a lot.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed