Thursday, June 26, 2014
Maggi here to share some more projects that  I did with the June kit.    I seriously love the papers that came in this kit, especially the Kaisercraft Storyteller collection.

On this page I've layered scraps underneath my photo and the title card.  From my stash I added the beautiful Creative Embellishments swirl underneath the photo.  It has been heat embossed with Lindy's embossing powder from the main kit.  Love how that turned out!





Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill French Vanilla
Patterned paper: Kaisercraft Storyteller collection: orange frame - Memoir P1501, light base - Feature P1505, title card & blue dotted - Journal P1508, striped - Anecdote P11506, Collectables CT793, light orange - Ruby Rockit Heritage Old News, coral cardboard - Fancy Pants
Chipboard: Creative Embellishments flourish
Embossing powder: Lindy's Coral Blush
Diecuts and punches: Martha Stewart Deco Flower
Flowers: Petaloo Botanica Ephermera Coral, Petaloo Botanica Spring Berry Clusters yellow/greenKaisercraft paper blooms coral
Mist: Lindy's Maidenhair fern green, wild honeysuckle coral geranium
Masks: Prima
Masking paste: Shimmerz TextureZ Tidy Widy
Other: wood frames - Prima Wood Embellishments Time Travelers Memories

This Prima frame was in the technique addon kit for June.  Don't you just adore this frame?  That is my favorite photo of Chena peeking at you!  I've added some flowers, metal pieces and Leaky Shed Studios chipboard from my stash to complete this look.





 The photo that I used on this layout comes from the Library of Congress and is part of a series of photos done about children working in textile mills.  This photo was taken in 1908 at a NC mill.



This gorgeous Creative Embellishments chippy is from my stash.  I've embossed it with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.


Supplies:

Patterned paper:  Kaisercraft Storyteller collection: stripe - Anecdote P1506. white misted - Myth P1503, diecut circle - Confession P1502, floral - History P1504, dotted swiss - Journal P1508, black patterned - Reminisce P1507
Chipboard:  Creative Embellishments
Embossing powder:  Stampendous aged ivory
Diecuts and punches: EK Success Flower Burst, Lucky 8 WRMK Frilly Lace
Flowers:   Prima
Ink:  Distress walnut stain
Mist:  Tattered Angels Gumdrop

For this tag, I cut a tag 3.5 x 8.5" and layered  some of the Kaisercraft Storyteller journal cards.  Along the side I fussycut the flowers from the Reminisce paper and popped them up over some white lace from my stash.  I've embossed some Creative Embellishments leafy vines (from my stash) with Stampendous shabby green embossing enamel and cut the vines apart and tucked in here and there on my tag.
 These flowers are from the flower addon kit.



I hope I've given you some ideas and maybe a little inspiration of how you can use this kit!  Thank you so much for stopping by the Swirlydoos blog!


3 comments:

Marília Lopes said...

Amazing projects Maggi and love the kit!!!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Love the colors, love the flowers and layers and fun with punches; most of all, I love your frame project featuring the wonderful Chena. Dang, I miss that lovely lady!!!!

Unknown said...

I must appreciate the interests you earn inside establishing this informative article. My business is relying a similar best

work within you down the road in addition

Cardsharing Server

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed