Sunday, June 1, 2014
Tracey here today with the first LOTW for June. I can't hardly believe it is already June! 
As I perused the gallery I came across this stunner by Pam:


Here is a little of what Pam shared about her cool page:

My absolute all time favorite photo of two of my granddaughters Lilly and Emily. This photo was taken at Gull Lake Park. We did an impromptu photo shoot as the trees were in full bloom and I couldn't resist! I used Kaisercraft's Kaleidoscope Collection papers that came in this months Swirlydoos Kit. The colors in this kit are stunning!

Congrats,Pam and thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us!

1 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Wonderful choice! Congrats Pam! I was in awe of this layout. Love, love, love the resin tub full of flowers, and all the gorgeous inking!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed