Saturday, June 21, 2014
Hello everyone!  Debbie with you today to share a video tutorial on how to make these altered boxes. I used the June kit " "Rose Bouquet" to make these.  I lloved how this kit had so many bright colors and the Lindy's embossing powder was amazing!  I say was because I used every speck of it!
Here are the boxes I made with this gorgeous kit.
The flowers are handmade from card stock and some of the paper from the kit.
If you have any questions on how to make these after you watch the video please don't hesitate to ask.  You can find me in the Swirlydoo's forums or shoot me and email I'll be happy to help!

Thanks for stopping by the Swirlydoos blog today!!

Debbie

4 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

These are just stunning Deb! Love how they came. Making my own flowers are one of my favorite things to do.

Paula

Debbie Sherman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Sherman said...

Thanks Paula!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Awesome tutorial Debbie! Thank you!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed