Saturday, May 10, 2014
Happy Saturday!

I've been working on the inside of my mini album from the Bohemian Spring project add on kit this week. As luck would have it, my photo printer ran out of ink so I wasn't able to complete it 100%, but I've got a really good start on it.

So, in this video, I'm sharing some tips on how to make the mini album process a little less daunting. :)


Here's a couple of pictures of what I've done:




But, I really can't wait to go get my printer ink to add the pics and MORE details!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Rae, i look forward to seeing more photos!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Looks fabulous with those gorgeous flowers.

Theresa said...

Love the freshness of the color combo. Just one request, turn up the volume on your you tubes. Sometimes hard to hear you. thanks as always for sharing.

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Looking gorgeous, Rae! Off to see the video...

Maggi said...

I love what you've done Rae, it is gorgeous!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed