Saturday, June 16, 2012

Good Saturday Morning to you!!!

Lynne here ~ Today I will be showing you
how I created the paper I used
to cover my "manly" Trinket Box
Hope you enjoy it!

A Swirlydoos ~ Imagination  Lab Tutorial!!


Afters seeing the GORGEOUS papers from this months Kit
and the Trinket Box......I decided to go very "manly"
with my box.....
NO FLOWERS...NO BLING!!
can I tell you ....it was no easy feat!


Here is what the paper will look like....


......and here is this months Technique Tag......


So......without any more jibber jabber.....
here it is!!


3 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

That is some gorgeous looking paper! Makes for a really pretty tag! I can't believe what a difference it made when you added that little bit of black!

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous!!! I've had burlap and lots of stuff around forever but I find with your inspiration I'm actually using it more often!!! The paper you've created is wonderful and that black gesso on the edges - way cool!!!

chrissie said...

Just Amazing. So many things in the video that inpire

Thank you

Love Chrissie xx

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed